Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

A week later...

In fact, I DID meet Lars Hansen once again.

No, he did not call me and he didn't write me any e-mail either. But there was this huge electronic party going on at the Docs, and we went there. Me, S and B, as always. It was LOADED, WE were loaded (vodka with redbull is just something ELSE!), and we met a whole bunch of friends there. There was also a concert going on, BARÃO VERMELHO was the band playing that night. There were 2 BIG rooms there, one with the concert and one with many djs playing. And it was a fantastic party... But there was something missing... Were the hell was Lars?

There always have to be those moments when you feel like you're inside a movie, or something. I always had those in my life. So, we were leaving the electronic room to go check the concert, and then I saw him. I was petrified. I mean, I was sure he was going to be there, but it took quite sometime until I finally saw him, so I was kind of wondering if he was really there, you know? But he was. It all froze, around me. Everything turned slow and the music suddenly disappeared. I walked slowly outside and it was when our eyes crossed each other's. I grabbed S's arm and said:

- Shit, do you see this?

-Hell yeah... I do!

He opened a big smile and came to talk to us. Tight hugs, sweet cheeck kisses, how're you doing, how was the trip, blablablah, and a girl approached. I froze. "Shiiit, this is not happening" - I thought. And he introduced her to us as XXX (I could never remember her name, I don't even think I heard it), and by then my mind was full of doubts. If he said he had a gf back home, on the week before, who the hell was that? We talked for a while and since that was an ackward moment, me and S said we were going somewhere, and left them there. He looked confused.

B and S wanted to go to the toillet so we went there and stood at the freaking huge line, to get inside. There he came again - apparently XXX wanted to go to the toillet too. Yeah whatever. The girls went inside, and he came to talk to me. Gave me a tight hug (really tight, and wouldn't let go), and said:

- Hey sweets... I need to tell you something... That girl is not WITH me...

- Hey Lars, you don't have to justify anything to me, you know...

- Yeah, I know, but I really WANT TO.

- Ok, it's ok, you don't...

- She is a friend from "Blablah" (can't remember, think he said DK), and she is actually my gf's best friend! That is why I'm.. Like this... You know?

- Yeah well... It's ok...

Of course it was not ok. But what could I say? So he held me, from behind, kissed my face very gently and we stood there for a while, looking up at the sky and the moon and the stars... And I wished the girl would drown herself when flushing, or something. But of course she wouldn't, and I knew she'd leave the bathroom anytime soon, so I "copy/pasted" that frame into my memory, and it's still there, indeletable (is this even a word?). The girls left the toillet, we held once more, knowing that would be the last time we'd ever see each other in our lives, and I went back to the concert with the girls. He went the other way.

Indeed, I never saw that man again.

But just as an ordinary stupid girl, every time I think about Lars Hansen, I ask myself WHAT was in his mind all the time, since we first met. How it all felt inside, for him. Or even if he still recalls those days and nights.
He might do, come on ...
Who would forget losing a flight to Fernando de Noronha at the first place?

Comments:
wow, just reading through this was like reading something out of a book, you have a real way with words, like writing and stuff. but i know how it feels to loose a guy, it sucks, and never seeing them again, ya, that suks even more

xxx
 
thanks for your comment, yes your blog is great! you speak great english! but it definatley expresses your emotions, way better than me, id love to be able to write like you

xxx
 
glad i have inspired you. yes i am a full beliver in fate. if its meant to be then its going to happen. but sometimes you have to make your own luck. fate doesnt control everything, your emotions and subconcies mind play a big part in it, but stuff liek that, with the song, ya thats fate, why dont you call lars or write to him?

hey, by the way, we're doing all about brazil in school and we were studying rio de janerio, they portray it tottally different than how you write in your blog, they make out its a poor suberb full of favelas and people who go hungry and noone ahs any money, but you have interntet so it cant be like that!

xx
 
yea, i no how it feels. but leave it to fate, if its meant to be then its going to happen.

and oh my god, i just have to tlel you! ryan, the guy i go on about in my blog asked me to go in town with him today, alone! but i cant cus im getting my hair done, i feel like crying :(

xxx
 
Hahahaha!
Adoreeeeeeeeeei! Entendi tudinho!
Uhu! Mesmo tudo em sguenis flanisflown!!!!
Hahaha!!!!
Bezo!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?