Monday, March 13, 2006

 

MEETING LARS HANSEN

February 13th.

It was one of "those nights" when we used to go clubbing - me, S and B. Baronetti was always a good option – that club was a lot cool by then. It was quite crowded, and while B was chilling with her boyfriend upstairs, me and S were... Looking around, dancing, that usual blablah stuff. Suddenly I looked at the bar (I was actually going to grab a Smirnoff Ice there), and... WOW.

- S, do you see what I see?
- Hell yeah, I do!
- I mean.. WOW!
- Yep, indeed my friend!

He was sitting there with another guy and there were 2 girls all over them. They looked... ARGHT, you know? And although his friend seemed preety comfortable talking with those THINGS, he looked a little bit annoyed, I guess I can say.

- Well, whatever... – I said.
- Yeah, definitelly...S replied.

Somehow he approached and picked up a conversation. I don’t remember exactly what we were talking about, but we went through all that "hi/what’s your name/where are you from/etc" talking, until we started making fun of the whole situation about the girls who were all over them. By then one of the girls was giving me that "I’ll kill you!" look, and I remember mentioning this to him, as he said "no way I’d let her touch you, don't worry". Hm... But the girl was REALLY mad that he had left her there and went to talk to me. Lars said she was a friend of a friend of the girl that Kasper (the other guy) was talking to, and that she was trying hard to hook up with him. But that he didn’t want to. Blablablah, this and that, we were getting along preety fine, when the girl came up to us, grabbed him from behind, pulled his head back and smacked him, right there. He gave me that "what the f...?!" look and I decided to look the other way and started talking to S about that freaking scene that had just happened. I mean, what was I supposed to do? I thought it’d be better to let the guy make up his own mind about that situation. Right? Right. It was when he came next to us again and we started to look for a way to get rid of those girls.

- Well, just go to her and say you’re leaving!
- Yeah, I’ll do that.

And so he did. Lars was the first danish guy I met. Actually one of the most gorgeous men I ever saw in my life! I swear I kept looking for something wrong, something weird about him, but I just couldn’t find it (no, he does not look that perfect on pics, but trust me on this one!). And it’s amazing how different their culture is, from ours. I really don’t think I’ll go through this topic right now, but I just had to state this. :) So we all decided to leave the place: B with her bf, S, me, AND the guys. B said "let’s all go to our place to watch a movie or something".

- Are you guys in? – we asked them.
- Yeah, definitelly.
- Let’s go then.

Do I have to mention how MAD the "tank-girl" was? Haha.
(we called her tank-girl because she was waaaaaay too ugly, or something)
We stood there at the bar for a while, until everybody paid for their bills, we took some pics, had another drink, and left.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?