Monday, March 13, 2006

 

...

And just like in a movie, he pulled me up in his arms and held me tight, we looked into each other’s eyes for a while...

- Why did you go back to the hotel?
- Well, you forgot your sunglasses with me, so...
- Oh, that’s so sweet of you... Thanks...
- Neeehhh, it’s ok...
- ...
- ...
- ...
- So... What now? Do you wanna catch some sleep?
- Yeah, that could be good.
- Ok...

And with a HUGE dejá vú feeling we went back upstairs and slept until 5 in the afternoon. When we woke up we told the girls what happened, we all laughed about it, blablablah, and he invited me out for dinner, saying it was the least he could do once I was so nice to him, blablablah, this and that. By the way I still wonder WHAT made him go back to our place. Seriously, I really do. I mean, his friends were in a hotel, he could just have gone back THERE! Besides, he had been to our flat just ONCE, how the hell did he remember the way back? I asked him this, and he said he had noticed it was near the "sugarloaf", ansd it was by the sea, so he asked someone at the airport how to get there and then he picked up a taxi... Wow... Ok, I'm keeping some details OFF here, but anyway...




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?