Monday, March 13, 2006

 

...

B went with her bf in his car, and I took her car, along with Lars, Kasper and S. We stopped at a gas station to buy some coke, candies, cigarrets, when Kasper remembered that Lars had to be at the airport at 8am to catch a plane to Fernando de Noronha.

- OUCH, it’s almost 6!!!
- Yeah.. Now what???
- Are you packed Lars?
- Yes I am...
- Ok, so we can go meet B at home, grab some breakfast and we’ll drop you at the airport, if you feel like.
- Deal, let’s do that.


So we drove to their hotel, picked his stuff up, dropped Kasper there and went home. And THAT was the problem. We had 1 ½ hour to chill there before going to the airport and everybody was DEAD tired. We sat in the living-room and started talking... FADE OUT. Of COURSE! B’s bf woke me up saying “hey, didn’t he have to be at the airport at 8 or smth?”. “Yeah, why?” – came out of my mouth somehow.

- BECAUSE IT’S 7:50!!!

- WHAAAAAATTTTTT??? LAAAAAARS, WAKE UUUP!

The guy was MAD. He complained about falling assleep half way to the airport, and then, SILENCE.

- Do you have any sunglasses there? This sun is killing me.

- Yeah, take these.

- Thanks.

I drove as fast as I could and we got there just before chek in was over. He turned around, grabbed his stuff and left. Just like that. And then I was pissed off. I mean, HELLO, it was not MY fault if 5 people slept at the freaking couch!!! So when I was going back home - sad, pissed of, crying like a geek - I realized that his glasses were still in my head.

- Shit, now he’s gonna think I KEPT these on purpose!

And I went back to the hotel to give those stupid sunglasses to Kasper.

- Hi, this guy that I dropped here around 6am is a friend of my friend and I REALLY have to talk to him. Kasper “something”, from Denmark, can you please check what room he is staying in?

- Sure, Mam. It’s room number ###.

- Thanks, could you please call him?

...

- Hi Kasper, this is "Me", I just dropped Lars at the airport but he forgot his sunglasses in my car, so can I leave it here and you take it back home for him?

- Eeeerrrrrr... "Me" who?

- Kasper, the girl from the club last night, I just dropped you here 2 ½ hours ago!

- Hmmm... Wait a sec please.

...

(A girl on the phone, in portuguese)

- What??? (pissed off already)

- What”, what? I was talking to Kasper about a pair of sunglasses that his friend forgot in my can and...

- Are you the girl from last night?

- Uuuuuuhhhhh, yes, and I’d like to..

- Listen bitch, your guy is in the other room, This is MY guy, you got it?

- Yeah, whatever, I think YOU didn’t get me, I just wanted to...

- His room is ##X, this one is ##Y, so KNOCK THERE, DAMN IT!

- I see, have a good day, you too!

Fuck, shit! Now this! But whatever, I’ve had enough and besides, he has my number – if he wants his fucking sunglasses back, he’ll call me when he gets here next week! And I finnaly drove back home. BUT, as I turned around the corner, I saw a nice looking blond guy, in a red t-shirt, hanging at my gate and... WAIT A MINUTE! THAT IS LARS!!!

- What the heeeeeell are you doing here! I just came back from your hotel and...

- I lost the flight, I LOST THE FLIGHT! (smiling)

- Well yeah, I see... I mean YOU LOST THE FLIGHT?! AaaARGHT! I’m so sorry to hear that, but... AAAAAAAHHHHH, you lost the fliiiight! Haha, that is so cool!

- Yeah, well, I got lost there at the airport, went to the wrong floor or something, so I missed it!

- But LARS, I left you at the DEPARTURE gate!!!

- Well... I’m back!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?