Monday, March 13, 2006

 

...

(...) I really rather NOT go through this topic here. But just another statement... IT WAS SOOO nice, everything that happened. Well... ALMOST everything, haha. Whatever. But I had a VERY romantic time, can’t deny it. He told me that his friends were all hanging out at HELP*, every single night, and that was where Kasper met the SWEET girl who talked to me on the phone, at their hotel.

*HELP is a club where you can find... Girls... Ok, not girls but whores, see?

So we figured out that the SWEET WHORE from the phone thought I was a “girl from last night”, meaning another one of those TYPES, who had hooked up with ANOTHER friend of Lars... And that is why she was mad, she thought I was chasing Kasper for s*x, oh my. Then we don’t know why the reputation of girls in Brazil is SO fucked up...! ARGHT.

Next day I took Lars once again to the airport and he finally made it to Fernando de Noronha. We were talking about a party that was supposed happen on the other weekend, so I really expected to see him again.

But that is another story...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?