Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

The begining...

It all happened early last year, when I stated hanging out with some "new" friends.
Or, better saying, some new "FRIENDS" - because later I happened to find out they weren't as good friends as I thought. But that's not the point.

One of my friends was dating this Norwegian guy and I was introduced to him, and to some of his friends. We spent the Carnaval of 2005 together, partying like crazy, and I THEN remembered how much I liked to be around foreigners, how nice it is to get to know different people and learn differend languages, different cultures.

The following, as you'll see, was as I reckon, the best time of my LIFE.



JORGEN, ARILD AND KNUT. THE FIRST VIKINGS I MET IN MY LIFE :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?